As an adult -and probably a woman- you have most likely heard of onesie’s. Now when you hear that word, what comes to mind? A baby garment right? I know that is where my mind drifts. Actually, until recently I’d never heard of a onesie for any other purpose than a little newborn or toddler. Have you? Well, maybe the occasional Jumpsuit or baby halloween outfit. So, what would you say if I told you that Levi’s has come out with an everyday Double Denim Onesie just for you? You’d think I -and Levi’s- were nuts. Well, start cracking away at us cause this one piece outfit posing as two is really here – for $194.
Now, looking at this piece I would have to say I love the long jeans rolled up slightly – it’s always a favorite choice. And I’m also a fan of the button-up shirt with the rolled sleeves to top off this laid-back look. Each of these pieces individually are so versatile and comfy, but why exactly would you want to have a one-piece like this which does not allow you to separate (I would want to wear these jeans again)?
Here’s why I think you might buy a “onesie” of this nature:
- You don’t have time in the morning and need to be able to just slip into a quick outfit.
- You work from home and spend most of your day in P.J’s, but when you need to run out it’s easy to just throw this on.
- You like having an outfit as a clean palette to then add vests, jackets, scarves, and belts.
- You love tucking in your shirts but always seem to struggle keeping them that way.
- You are stuck in the 70′s and love the onesie jumpsuit look.
- Or perhaps you are just lazy and don’t want to put together an outfit everyday.
Anyway you want, you must want it!